Thursday, December 17, 2015

Time To Fly Art Journal Page with Shanna

Hello all you lovelies. With Christmas getting closer, I decided to take a step back and just have fun and not think about Christmas.

Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, the smell of pine trees, those cinnamon pinecones, the foggy chilly mornings and hot cocoa... I mean I can really go on. 

But I haven't done an art journal yet with my Marion Smith Design papers so I thought why not play. 


Here is my recent art journal spread. I started with spraying the background. Then I glued down my papers with a gel medium.  I even added some texture with gel medium using a stencil.


I then did a a coat of CLEAR gesso. I took my Iced Coffee gelato and went around the edges of one of my papers.  The outer edges got a green and blue gelato. Just use a baby wipe to blend the gelato around. 


I used this ticket to stamp the date I created the art journal page. 


I added some black splatter across the page as well. I finished it off with some Big Chat stickers. 


I just had fun creating this and it was so simple and my fingers got to get a little messy. So I encourage you to add some of these fabulous papers to your journals. 

Items Used:
Junque Gypsy Collection - Nota Bene
Junque Gypsy Collection - Sans Souci
Junque Gypsy Collection - Faux Pas

No comments:

Post a Comment