Monday, September 14, 2015

Florence from the planner team

Hello Heart of Gold lovers :) Florence here sharing you my week! Decoration wise, I love variety so I chose to use bits and pieces from my stash. But something different I wanted to do was make a pocket. I've seen so many cool little additional pockets in people's planners I've decided to make a simple one. 

All you'll need is:
6x6 or scrap paper
Scissors or trimmer
Adhesive
Hole puncher
Goodies to stuff inside

All I did was fold over the paper to my liking, trimmed it down to my preferred size, put some adhesive and hole punched it. Normally people use pockets that are front facing, I wanted to use something that I can push into, so I did a simple fold so I can tuck some small goodies in there. Simple right? 


You can make these in all different shapes and sizes. Some people like to add many pockets while on the other hand I am content with just one. 


I wanted to share a little unique way to personalize your planner a little more. Until next time!


- Florence Antonette

No comments:

Post a Comment