Monday, August 17, 2015

Annie from Planner Creative Team

Hi love bugs!

It's Annie again and I'd like to share my weekly layout spread with you all. I hope you'll all enjoy how my week turned out in my Heart of Gold planner (:

Here are my photos:


This is the entire weekly spread, as you can see I used cute stamps to date my inserts and stickers to add embellishment to my planning:


 This is a close-up of the first half of the spread. I used some alpha stickers for the name of the month. I also used some die cuts for a cute flair.


 This is a close-up of the second half of the spread. I use the tracker for water, medicine, and vitamins. I'm thinking about adding daily work outs to this area as well. I'm hoping it'll motivate me to keep up with the work outs cause I neeeeeed it!

And that's everything! Thank you for stopping by and feel free to leave comments on this post so I can respond to you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment