Friday, July 24, 2015

Layout with video tutorial by Yasmin Tölche

Hello everyone! It's Yasmin here at the Marion Smith Designs blog and I've made my first video tutorial for MSD! Soo excited! As you all know Marion Smith makes the most gorgeous paper and embellishment. Not to forget Colorlab witch is SO fun to work with! :) so today I have a layout to share with you.


I've used papers for the "Posh" Collection. I've also used Junque and gems and Marion's beautiful flowers that match the collection! She also has some flowers that's easy to color, like you want them with colorlab. 


This is a picture of some of my family members. I do love them on that motorbike! So awesome. I did loooads of stamping, gesso's and colorlab on this. I work loads on my background this time. I've fuzzy cut all the paper from the Posh collection and added the die-cuts to my page. If you'd like to see how I made this layout, please take a look at my tutorial video down below. :)



The colors I used in this video is Tea Stain, the recipe is in the booklet you get when you buy colorlab. I also used a color I call dirty pink witch I made myself. I took basis of one of the pink recepies you get and added a bit of brown. :)


Look at that beautiful flower! The birds nest is a junque and gem from MSD, also the large Rhinestone. Gorgeous! :) The stamps used are mainly from Marion Smith Designs. Go check out all their products here.

Thank you so much for joining me today!

Yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment