Saturday, June 20, 2015

Theresa from the Creative Planner Team

Happy Saturday!   My name is Theresa Doan.  Some of you may know me as @mydocumentedlife on Instagram.   For as long as I can remember, I've always used some type of a paper planner, keeping it simple and just jotting important dates down.  It wasn't until this year that I started creative planning.  But as a mother of 3, I may not always have the time to do as much decorating in my planner as I would love.   One of my favorite things about all of Marion's planner pages is that they are so beautifully designed.  There's already so much color and a gorgeous floral print, that even when I need to keep it simple, my pages look so pretty!



I love the pastel colors on the weekly pages.  The non dated pages allow you to setup the week however it may work for you.  Although most people use Monday through Sunday, but this gives you the freedom to use any format.



I used Marion's silver date seals to mark each new appointment or tasks and used a few cute panda stickers.



On my next blog post, I'll be sharing how I use the daily pages as an exercise and meal tracker!  


No comments:

Post a Comment