Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Cool Guys layout by Tiffany Solorio

Hi everyone. Im so pleased to bring you a layout today. 


I used the Timekeeper collection. I love the vintage feel to this collection. I recently got a hold of a photo album of my grandfathers. I was thrilled to see such old photos in it. This is my Great grandfather and his friend. Most of the photos are from the 1930's so im guessing it is from that time period. (it is scanned so no need to worry) When I saw this photo I knew I wanted to use it with this collection. I used some Petaloo flowers which coordinate prefectly. I fussy cut out some images from the collection. 

Here are some detail photos. 



Be sure to stop by the website and pick up your paper and other goodies. 

Supplies 
Marion Smith Timekeeper paper 
Petaloo flowers 
various mediums 

Thanks so much for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment