Thursday, March 5, 2015

Posh Gift Card Holders by Erica Houghton

Hi! Today I'm sharing two gift card holders I created using the Posh Collection by Marion Smith Designs.


I started by cutting the templates from the Finer Things 12" x 12" paper, scored, folded and adhered each gift card holder together. 


Next, I cut the brown circles from the Finer Things 12" x 12" paper, inked and adhered them to each gift card holder. Note: I used a 3D foam circle to pop each brown circle up so I could more easily loop the twine around each circle.


Finally, I stamped a sentiment and added flowers to finish each gift card holder.


Paper
Marion Smith Designs, Posh


Embellishments
Petaloo & Prima Marketing – flowers

Products
Tim Holtz – stamp, distress ink

Thanks for joining me today!

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment