Thursday, September 18, 2014

Nirvana Layout by Yasmin Tölche

Hello!

It's Yasmin here on the blog today and I've played with the fantastic "Nirvana" Collection by Marion Smith Designs!


I just love this picture of my son Collin. This was taken in Spain last year and he looks sooo cool in this newly purchased sunglasses..The tittle is a norwegian song lyric and sounds kinda cheesy in English. But roughly translated it means: "I have to have my sunglasses on" :)



I've used a couple of different papers form the Nirvana Collection, and layered them up! Love Layers. My background is Art Anthology Gesso & Velvet.



I've tried to take a pictue of the layers on my layout. I also love to fuzzy cut flowers and other potential embellishments from the papers.


This little sweet camera piece is also a Marion Smith Designs embellishment.. It's actually a charm, but I hid the loop under the paper, Don't you just love this? What would you use it for? Jewllery? or as an embellishment piece like I did?

Here are the products I used:






Oh well.. that's all I had for today!:) Have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment: