Saturday, September 6, 2014

Garment District Tag Duo by Erica Houghton

Hi! Today I'm sharing two tags I created using the Garment District Collection by Marion Smith Designs, as well as a short tutorial showing you how I created my tags.



Step 1: Distress and adhere Garment District pattern papers to base of tag
(I used a recycled piece of Prima Marketing flower packaging as the base for my tag)


Step 2: Distress and adhere Garment District pattern papers to base of tag; 
adhere lace, sentiment and flowers to finish tag


Paper





Embellishments
Prima Marketing – resins
Manor House Creations & Recollections – flowers
Celebrate It – ribbon
Studio His & Her – tulle

Adhesives
MyStik® Permanent Strips
Crafty Foam Tape – White
Crafty Power Tape – 81’

Products
Tim Holtz – distress ink

Thanks for joining me today!

Erica

1 comment: