Thursday, July 10, 2014

Meet the Design Team | Erica & Sandra



Welcome back! We are continuing our Meet the Design Team showcase. Let me introduce you to Erica & Sandra. 

Erica Houghton


Hi. My name is Erica Houghton. My husband, Ben, and I live outside of Washington DC in Stone Ridge, Virginia. When I'm not working or sitting in traffic, you can find me in my studio creating, curled up with a good book, headed out the door for a run, or sightseeing and traveling.




My paper crafting style is shabby-chic - I love glitter, rhinestones, and anything else that has glitz, glamour, and a lot of sparkle.


I'm totally addicted to patterned paper so I'e resorted to using lots of layers in order to use all of the wonderful papers that come in each collection. I never feel my pages are complete until I've added flowers, ribbon and machine stitching. I enjoy creating a variety of projects including layouts, cards, tags, of the page projects and a mini album every now and then.



In addition to creating for various design teams I also enjoy teaching classes at LSS's because I love sharing my passion for paper crafting with others.



You can find Erica here:



Sandra Przybylska



My name is Sandra Przybylska. I'm a 24 year old Polish lady, a mother to one and a love to another.




I've been a passionate scrapbooker since July 2013 and it has become my biggest passion.




I love to use acrylic paints, stamps, stickers, and patterned paper.




I've lived in the United Kingdon with all my family since June 2006 and it looks like I'm going to stay here. Hugs XOXO

You can find Sandra here:

No comments:

Post a Comment