Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Little Thank YOU!



Who doesn't like a Thank YOU note??  I know people feel so loved and special when we take the time to say Thank YOU.  I wanted a special and pretty Thank You card, so I will share today what I made with the beautiful Motley Papers Marion created!

This card is very soft and pretty - any lady will love it as it is very girly! 


Here's a little close up of the envelope and the darling nest charm tied on to the jute.
The New Stamps are very versatile and give a cool background texture to this card.  I also used a piece of vintage lace which was stitched on to the card.

Here's the Motley Supplies:   



So many cute charms in the Junque and Gems collection!

I hope this inspires you to make some Thank YOUs and get them sent to someone who would love to hear it!!

Thanks for visiting our team blog!  Lots more fun projects coming so please come back!!
Colette Nederhoff

1 comment: